DHB 101 DomoClick junction set with 1 terminal Domoclick Connector
DomoClick® junction set for the junction between two heating tapes (for example for extending a circuit).
- 1 terminal
- 2 heat-resistant ligatures
- 2 stirrups for wall mounting
- self-adhesive labels “electric supply” and “terminal”
Doing the job
- Box and cover in polyamid
- Incorporated electrical connection including cablegland PG 16 for DHB 100, DHB 102 and DHB 104
- Stirrups for wall mounting CE
- The installation of bands, connections to DomoClick® connectors to connection boxes will be carried out according to the rules of the trade.
- Before going ahead with work on electric tracers, care will be taken to isolate them from the mains.
- The DomoClick® connection and junction techniques are approved if used together with self-adjusting Eltrace heating tapes. Eltrace guarantees correct working only in relation with the mentions heating tapes.
- Through the direct mounting onto the pipe, DomoClick® uses less heating tape.
- As a general rule, DomoClick® is fixed to the pipe with the supplied ligatures. DomoClick® can also be fixed to the wall with supplied stirrups.
- The supply cable is to bedirectly connected into the DomoClick®. Any exterior supply, junction or derivation box is thus avoided.
- In anti-frost installations for gutters, DomoClick® must not be installed in a gutter or on the roof, but in a sheltered position under the rroof or eave
- DomoClick® can be installed directly on pipes with a service temperature of less than 70°C. Short periods at 80°C are admitted. Important : for admitted temperatures of heating tapes, refer to the technical data
- DomoClick® incorporated into pipe insulation. All supply points, junctions and terminals must remain accessible. Electrical supply points and terminals must be indicated with the supplied self-adhesive labels.
|< Prev||Next >|